Evaluation de L'hypothese de la Moyenne-Variance: une Application au Portefeuille des Banques Canadiennes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7|
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David F. Hendry & Gordon J. Anderson, 1975. "Testing Dynamic Specification in Small Simultaneous Systems: An Application to a Model of Building Society Behavior in the United Kingdom," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. F. Dingle & G. R. Sparks & M. A. Walker, 1972. "Monetary Policy and the Adjustment of Chartered Bank Assets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(4), pages 494-514, November.
- Ronald A. Ratti, 1980. "Bank Attitude Toward Risk, Implicit Rates of Interest, and the Behavior of an Index of Risk Aversion for Commercial Banks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 309-331.
- M. Parkin, 1970. "Discount House Portfolio and Debt Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 469-497.
- James Tobin, 1956.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
14, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Boris P. Pesek, 1970. "Bank's Supply Function and the Equilibrium Quantity of Money," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(3), pages 357-385, August.
- Towey, Richard E, 1974. "Money Creation and the Theory of the Banking Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Ghosh, Debapriya & Parkin, Michael, 1972. "A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of the Portfolio, Debt and Interest Rate Behaviour of Building Societies," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(3), pages 231-244, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.