Necessary Conditions for the CAPM
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Stephen A, 1978. "The Current Status of the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 885-901, June.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1990. "Equilibrium in CAPM Without a Riskless Asset," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 315-324.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1978.
"Mutual fund separation in financial theory--The separating distributions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 254-286, April.
- Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "Mutual Fund Separation in Financial Theory—The Separating Distributions," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 10, pages 309-356 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Mutual Fund Separation in Financial Theory - The Separating Distributions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-76, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Mutual Fund Separation in Financial Theory - The Separating Distributions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-76, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Allingham, Michael, 1991. "Existence Theorems in the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1169-1174, July.
- J. Tobin, 1958.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-430, June.
- John S. Chipman, 1973. "The Ordering of Portfolios in Terms of Mean and Variance," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 167-190.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1990. "Existence of equilibrium in CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 223-231, October.
- Owen, Joel & Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1983. " On the Class of Elliptical Distributions and Their Applications to the Theory of Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 745-752, June.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:73:y:1997:i:1:p:245-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.