The Current Status of the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McClain, Katherine T. & Humphreys, H. Brett & Boscan, Atahualpa, 1996. "Measuring risk in the mining sector with ARCH models with important observations on sample size," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 369-391, December.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E., 1996. "Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Burkhard Pedell, 2007. "Kapitalmarktbasierte Ermittlung des Kapitalkostensatzes für Zwecke der Entgeltregulierung," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 35-60, April.
- Berk, Jonathan B., 1997. "Necessary Conditions for the CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 245-257, March.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & William T. Dickens, 1983. "Are Asset Demand Functions Determined by CAPM?," NBER Working Papers 1113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan, 2013. "The development of financial markets and financial theory: 50 years of interaction," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Nitzan Weiss, 1984. "Reply to a Paradigmatic Comment: Capital Markets, Output, and the Demand for Inputs under Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 79-85, Jan-Mar.
- William J. Marshall & Jess B. Yawitz & Edward Greenberg, 1984. "Incentives for Diversification and the Structure of the Conglomerate Firm," NBER Working Papers 1280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nisha Malhotra & Sumeet Gulati, 2010. "The Effects Of The 1996 U.S.-Canada Softwood Lumber Agreement On The Industrial Users Of Lumber: An Event Study," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 275-287, April.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0033-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefley, Frank, 1997. "Approaches to risk and uncertainty in the appraisal of new technology capital projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, November.
- Cosset, Jean-Claude & Lampron, Laurent, 1982. "Rentabilité, risque et diversification internationale des banques à charte canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 477-492, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:3:p:885-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.