Existence of Equilibrium and Zero-Beta Pricing Formula in the Capital Asset Pricing Model with Heterogeneous Beliefs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1995. "Existence Of A Nonnegative Equilibrium Price Vector In The Mean-Variance Capital Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 233-246.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1990. "Equilibrium in CAPM Without a Riskless Asset," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 315-324.
- Berk, Jonathan B., 1997. "Necessary Conditions for the CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 245-257, March.
- Allingham, Michael, 1991. "Existence Theorems in the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1169-1174, July.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1990. "Existence of equilibrium in CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 223-231, October.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Owen, Joel & Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1983. " On the Class of Elliptical Distributions and Their Applications to the Theory of Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 745-752, June.
- Williams, Joseph T., 1977. "Capital asset prices with heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 219-239, November.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1987. "Stochastic equilibria with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 405-416, April.
- Gonedes, Nicholas J, 1976. "Capital Market Equilibrium for a Class of Heterogeneous Expectations in a Two-Parameter World," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
- Werner, Jan, 1985. "Equilibrium in economies with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 467-473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Shi, 2010. "Portfolio Analysis and Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Beliefs," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 9.
- Svetlozar Rachev & Frank Fabozzi, 2016. "Financial market with no riskless (safe) asset," Papers 1612.02112, arXiv.org.
- Tong, Jun & Hu, Jiaqiao & Hu, Jianqiang, 2017. "Computing equilibrium prices for a capital asset pricing model with heterogeneous beliefs and margin-requirement constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 24-34.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pb:p:309-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:08:n:s0219024917500546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ki Beom Binh & Hogyu Jhang, 2015. "Extraneous Risk: Pricing of Non-Systematic Risk," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 335-352, November.
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2009. "Portfolio Analysis and Zero-Beta CAPM with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 244, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phelim P. Boyle & Chenghu Ma, 2013. "Mean-Preserving-Spread Risk Aversion and The CAPM," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500257 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Won & G. Hahn & N. Yannelis, 2008. "Capital market equilibrium without riskless assets: heterogeneous expectations," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 183-195, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital asset pricing model; Heterogeneity; Equilibrium theorem; Pricing formula;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2003:v:4:i:1:p:51-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.