Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelsey David & Milne Frank, 1995.
"The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non-expected Utility Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574, April.
- Kelsey, D. & Milne, F., 1990. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with non Expected Utility Preferences," Papers 217, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 1992. "The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences," Working Papers 866, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Haller, Hans, 1991. "Corporate Production and Shareholder Cooperation under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 823-842, November.
- Wooders, M., 1994. "The Partnered Core of an Economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 279.94, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Milne, Frank, 1976. "Default Risk in a General Equilibrium Asset Economy with Incomplete Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(3), pages 613-625, October.
- Border, Kim C, 1984. "A Core Existence Theorem for Games without Ordered Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1537-1542, November.
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007.
"The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1976. "Equilibrium in economies without ordered preferences or free disposal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 135-137, July.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver, 1998. "An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-1418, November.
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 467-473.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium Existence; Incomplete Preferences; Incomplete Markets; Constrained Core;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0204002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.