A note on two notions of arbitrage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milne, Frank, 1980. "Short-Selling, Default Risk and the Existence of Equilibrium in a Securities Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 255-267, June.
- PageJr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna H. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2000.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 439-469, December.
- Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M.H. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Inconsequential Arbitrage," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 561, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1987. "On equilibrium in Hart's securities exchange model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 392-404, April.
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-1418, November.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Green, Jerry R, 1973. "Temporary General Equilibrium in a Sequential Trading Model with Spot and Futures Transactions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1103-1123, November.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1983. "Overlapping expectations and Hart's conditions for equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 170-175, October.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 467-473.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Market ; Short Selling ; Arbitrage;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .