The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with non Expected Utility Preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kelsey David & Milne Frank, 1995. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non-expected Utility Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574, April.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 1992. "The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences," Working Papers 866, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0204002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Kelsey, David, 2007. "Ambiguity," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-50, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Aldo Montesano, 2008. "Effects of Uncertainty Aversion on the Call Option Market," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 97-123, September.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Impossibility of interpersonal social identity diversification under binary preferences," MPRA Paper 41365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007.
"The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Why is the Workplace Racially Segregated by Occupation?," MPRA Paper 43352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsprices ; financial market ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .