Why is the Workplace Racially Segregated by Occupation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelsey David & Milne Frank, 1995.
"The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non-expected Utility Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574, April.
- Kelsey, D. & Milne, F., 1990. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with non Expected Utility Preferences," Papers 217, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Kelsey, David & Milne, Frank, 1992. "The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273259, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 1992. "The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences," Working Papers 866, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "On Non-binary Personal Preferences in Society, Economic Theory and Racial Discrimination," MPRA Paper 21522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Berdellima, Arian, 2011.
"Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences,"
68882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berdellima, Arian & Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences," MPRA Paper 28168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2002. "Identity and Schooling: Some Lessons for the Economics of Education," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1167-1201, December.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2006.
"Participatory Equity, Identity, and Productivity: Policy Implications for Promoting Development,"
06-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kaushik Basu, 2007. "Participatory Equity, Identity, and Productivity Policy Implications for Promoting Development," Working Papers id:1122, eSocialSciences.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsjustice; social identity; discrimination; race; gender; non-binariness; maximization; rational choice theory; social choice theory; general equilibrium; game theory; asymmetric information; social norms;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-07 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-01-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .