Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Berdellima, Arian, 2011. "Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences," MPRA Paper 68882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "On Non-binary Personal Preferences in Society, Economic Theory and Racial Discrimination," MPRA Paper 21522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Impossibility of interpersonal social identity diversification under binary preferences," MPRA Paper 41365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Why is the Workplace Racially Segregated by Occupation?," MPRA Paper 43352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-binary choice; Non-binary preferences; Maximization; Pareto optimality;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .