Impossibility of interpersonal social identity diversification under binary preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelsey David & Milne Frank, 1995.
"The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non-expected Utility Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574, April.
- Kelsey, D. & Milne, F., 1990. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with non Expected Utility Preferences," Papers 217, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 1992. "The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences," Working Papers 866, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "On Non-binary Personal Preferences in Society, Economic Theory and Racial Discrimination," MPRA Paper 21522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Berdellima, Arian, 2011.
"Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences,"
68882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berdellima, Arian & Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "Existence of a Pareto optimal social interaction outcome with non-binary preferences," MPRA Paper 28168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2007. "Nash equilibria for non-binary choice rules," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(3), pages 455-464, February.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsjustice; social identity; discrimination; race; gender; non-binariness; maximization;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.