The arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non Expected Utility Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kelsey David & Milne Frank, 1995. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Non-expected Utility Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574, April.
- Kelsey, D. & Milne, F., 1990. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with non Expected Utility Preferences," Papers 217, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0204002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Kelsey, David, 2007. "Ambiguity," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-50, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Aldo Montesano, 2008. "Effects of Uncertainty Aversion on the Call Option Market," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 97-123, September.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Impossibility of interpersonal social identity diversification under binary preferences," MPRA Paper 41365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007.
"The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2012. "Why is the Workplace Racially Segregated by Occupation?," MPRA Paper 43352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.