Equilibrium in economies without ordered preferences or free disposal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1996. "How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-84.
- Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0204002, EconWPA.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Won, Dong Chul & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with unbounded consumption sets and non-ordered preferences: Part I. Non-satiation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1266-1283, December.
- C. Ionescu Tulcea, 1987. "On the Approximation of Upper Semi-Continuous Correspondences and the Equilibriums of Generalized Games," Discussion Papers 736, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Won, Dong Chul & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2011. "Equilibrium theory with satiable and non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-250, March.
- Miyazaki, Kentaro & Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2012. "On the existence of Walras equilibrium in irreducible economies with satiable and non-ordered preferences," Discussion Papers 2012-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2016. "Existence of Walrasian equilibria with discontinuous, non-ordered, interdependent and price-dependent preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(3), pages 497-513, March.
- Manjunath, Vikram, 2016. "Fractional matching markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 321-336.
- Allouch, Nizar, 2002. "An equilibrium existence result with short selling," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 81-94, April.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2000. "Economies with a measure space of agents and a separable commodity space," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 157-173, September.
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007.
"The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, EconWPA.
- Podczeck, Konrad, 1996. "Equilibria in vector lattices without ordered preferences or uniform properness," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 465-485.
- Maxfield, Robert R., 1997. "General equilibrium and the theory of directed graphs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Basci, Erdem & Sertel, Murat R., 1996. "Prakash and Sertel's theory of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems -- twenty years later," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-18.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision," Working Papers halshs-00531434, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:3:y:1976:i:2:p:135-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.