An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1991. "Indeterminacy in Incomplete Market Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Hens, Thorsten, 1996. "Excess Demand Functions and Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 49-63, January.
- Hens, Thorsten & Loeffler, Andras, 1995. "Gross substitution in financial markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 39-43, July.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Kannai,Yakar, 1987. "A characterization of monotone individual demand functions," Discussion Paper Serie A 101, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1988. "Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Classical Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 329-336, September.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Hens,Thorsten, 1991. "Structure of general equilibrium models with incomplete markets and a single consumption good," Discussion Paper Serie A 353, University of Bonn, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Existence of Equilibrium in Incomplete Markets with Non-Ordered Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0204002, EconWPA.
- John K.H. Quah, 2003. "The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 713-721, March.
- John Quah, 2004. "The aggregate weak axiom in a financial economy through dominant substitution effects," Economics Papers 2004-W18, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:30:y:1998:i:3:p:285-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.