Gross substitution in financial markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M., 1972. "Gross substitutes and the utility function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 82-87, February.
- Mitchell, Douglas W, 1994. "Relative Risk Aversion with Arrow-Debreu Securities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 257-258, February.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1974. "An aggregation theorem for securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Kirman, Alan, 1989. "The Intrinsic Limits of Modern Economic Theory: The Emperor Has No Clothes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 126-139, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:77-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Huggett economies with multiple stationary equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 77-90.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017. "Huggett Economies with Multiple Stationary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 78984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Quah, 2004. "The aggregate weak axiom in a financial economy through dominant substitution effects," Economics Papers 2004-W18, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Alexis Akira Toda & Kieran James Walsh, 2017. "Edgeworth box economies with multiple equilibria," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 65-80, April.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver, 1998. "An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-300, October.
- John Quah, 2006. "Additional Notes on the Comparative Statics of Constrained Optimization Problems," Economics Papers 2006-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:49:y:1995:i:1:p:39-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.