Arbitrage, duality and asset equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 PARIS|
Phone: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 30
Fax: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 32
Web page: http://www.cepremap.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald J. Brown & Jan Werner, 1995.
"Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Infinite Asset Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 101-114.
- Brown,Donald & Werner,Jan, 1991. "Arbitrage and existence of equilibrium in infinite asset markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 344, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Brown, D.J. & Werner, J., 1992. "Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Finite Asset Markets," Papers 43, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Brown, Donald & Werner, Jan, 1993. "Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Infinite Asset Markets," Working Papers 825, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Monique Florenzano, 2007. "General equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00250167, HAL.
- Monique Florenzano, 2008. "General equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1977. "Temporary General Equilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 535-572, April.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, Francois, 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 169-193, July.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1996. "On the different notions of arbitrage and existence of equilibrium," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9616, CEPREMAP.
- Dana, R.-A. & Le Van, C. & Magnien, F., 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.34, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the compactness of individually rational and feasible outcomes and the existence of an equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 153-162, August.
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-1418, November.
- Chichilnisky Graciela & Heal Geoffrey M., 1993. "Competitive Equilibrium in Sobolev Spaces without Bounds on Short Sales," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 364-384, April.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
- Green, Jerry R, 1973. "Temporary General Equilibrium in a Sequential Trading Model with Spot and Futures Transactions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1103-1123, November.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1996. "Arbitrage and asset prices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-208, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6228 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.