Department of Economics Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
: (416) 978-4724
150 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario
RePEc:edi:deutoca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- David F. Hendry & Gordon J. Anderson, 1975. "Testing Dynamic Specification in Small Simultaneous Systems: An Application to a Model of Building Society Behavior in the United Kingdom," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gordon Anderson & Ying Ge, 2009. "Intercity Income Inequality Growth and Convergence in China," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(1), pages 70-89, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David F. Hendry & Gordon J. Anderson, 1975.
"Testing Dynamic Specification in Small Simultaneous Systems: An Application to a Model of Building Society Behavior in the United Kingdom,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sendhil, R. & Ramasundaram, P., 2014. "Performance and Relevance of Wheat Futures Market in India – An Exploratory Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174839, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lafrance, Robert, 1983. "Évaluation de l’hypothèse de la moyenne-variance : une application au portefeuille des banques canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 20-37, mars.
- Lafrance, R., 1982. "Evaluation de L'hypothese de la Moyenne-Variance: une Application au Portefeuille des Banques Canadiennes," Cahiers de recherche 8219, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gordon Anderson & Ying Ge, 2009.
"Intercity Income Inequality Growth and Convergence in China,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(1), pages 70-89, March.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "Analysis of Stochastic Dominance Ranking of Chinese Income Distributions by Household Attributes," Emory Economics 1308, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Anderson, Gordon & Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation and inference about the overlap of two distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 1-23.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gordon Anderson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.