The Predictive Performance of Quarterly Econometric Models of the United States
In: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Volumes 1 and 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Christ, 1951. "A Test of an Econometric Model for the United States, 1921-1947," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 35-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guney, Selin, 2015. "An evaluation of price forecasts of the cattle market under structural changes," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205109, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bialowolski, Piotr & Kuszewski, Tomasz & Witkowski, Bartosz, 2015.
"Bayesian averaging vs. dynamic factor models for forecasting economic aggregates with tendency survey data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-37.
- Bialowolski, Piotr & Kuszewski, Tomasz & Witkowski, Bartosz, 2015. "Bayesian averaging vs. dynamic factor models for forecasting economic aggregates with tendency survey data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Petropoulos, Fotios & Makridakis, Spyros & Assimakopoulos, Vassilios & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2014. "‘Horses for Courses’ in demand forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 152-163.
- West, Kenneth D., 2001. "Encompassing tests when no model is encompassing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 287-308, November.
- J. Denis Sargan, 2001. "Model Building And Data Mining," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 159-170.
- Michalski, Raphael Joseph, 1977. "An application of consistent statistical estimation to a nonlinear macroeconomic policy model," ISU General Staff Papers 197701010800007086, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Erich Spörndli, 1979. "Konjunkturdiagnose und -prognose in der Schweiz: Die Verwendung quantitativer Indikatoren," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 323-350, September.
- Karine Bouthevillain, 1993. "La prévision macro-économique : précision relative et consensus," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 97-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .