Determinants of Inventory Investment
In: Models of Income Determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Johnston, 1961. "An Econometric Study of the Production Decision," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 234-261.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1961. "Production Smoothing and Inventory Control," Operations Research, INFORMS, pages 456-467.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1950. "Inventories and Business Cycles, with Special Reference to Manufacturer's Inventories," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra50-1.
- Carl Christ, 1951. "A Test of an Econometric Model for the United States, 1921-1947," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 35-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald J. Daly, 1959. "Seasonal Variations and Business Expectations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32, pages 258-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klug, Adam & Landon-Lane, John S. & White, Eugene N., 2005.
"How could everyone have been so wrong? Forecasting the Great Depression with the railroads,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-55, January.
- Eugene N. White & John Landon-Lane & Adam Klug, 2002. "How Could Everyone Have Been So Wrong? Forecasting The Great Depression With The Railroads," Departmental Working Papers 200209, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Landon-Lane & Eugene N. White & Adam Klug, 2002. "How Could Everyone Have Been So Wrong? Forecasting the Great Depression with the Railroads," NBER Working Papers 9011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .