The strategy of monetary policy
An abstract for this article is not available.
Volume (Year): (1975)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James L. Pierce, 1974. "Quantitative Analysis for Decisions at the Federal Reserve," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 11-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Poole, William, 1975. "The Making of Monetary Policy: Description and Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 253-65, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1974. "Optimal Stable Policies for Unstable Instruments," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 257-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maisel, Sherman J, 1974. "The Economic and Finance Literature and Decision Making," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 313-22, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1975:i:sep:p:3-14:n:v.61no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.