Rules-of-thumb for guiding monetary policy
This article was originally published in the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Open Market Policies and Operating Procedures-Staff Studies, July 1971. It is reprinted here as an addendum to these conference proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. M. Parish, 1964. "Reply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 40(90), pages 265-267, 06.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:84:y:1970:i:2:p:197-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank De Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2008:i:jul:p:447-498:n:v.90no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.