Rules-of-thumb for guiding monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank De Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue jan, pages 11-40.
- Geoffrey H. Moore & Julius Shiskin, 1967. "Indicators of Business Expansions and Contractions," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moor67-2, October.
- Charles C. Holt, 1962. "Linear Decision Rules for Economic Stabilization and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 20-45.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- R. M. Parish, 1964. "Reply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 40(90), pages 265-267, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker W. Wieland, 2008.
"Economic projections and rules of thumb for monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue jul, pages 307-324.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2008. "Economic Projections and Rules-of-Thumb for Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2008. "Economic projections and rules-of-thumb for monetary policy," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker Wieland, 2008. "Economic Projections and Rules-of-Thumb for Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 07-035, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- William Poole & Ben S. Bernanke & John B. Taylor, 2008. "Panel discussion," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue jul, pages 405-420.
- Charles Freedman, 1981. "Monetary Aggregates as Targets: Some Theoretical Aspects," NBER Working Papers 0775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleni Angelopoulou, 2007. "The Narrative Approach for the Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 55, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2008:i:jul:p:447-498:n:v.90no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.