Agricultural and Financial Market Interdependence in the Short Run
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Awad, Taleb Mohammad, 1987. "International monetary and exchange rate policies and world agricultural markets: the case of soybeans and soybean products," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burakov, D., 2016. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rate and Prices for Agricultural Commodities: Empirical Evidence from Russia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15, June.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Jha, Jaya & Roe, Terry L., 2016. "U.S. Agricultural Export Competitiveness and Export Market Diversification," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236250, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rashid M. Hassan & Arne Hallam, 1996.
"Macro-Economic Linkages To Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model For Sudan,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 66-88.
- Hassan, R. M. & Hallam, Arne, 1996. "Macro-Economic Linkages to Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model for Sudan," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5157, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Childs, Nathan W. & Hammig, Michael D., 1986. "An Investigation of the Role of Exchange Rates on U.S. Exports of Selected Agricultural Products: 1968-1983," Working Papers 117656, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1985. "Macroeconomic environment for U.S. agricultural policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2561m38d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Orden, David, 2000. "Exchange Rate Effects On Agricultural Trade And Trade Relations," Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 1999: Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry 16803, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Denbaly, Massoud Said Mark, 1984. "U. S. monetary policy and the exchange rate: effects on the world coarse grain market," ISU General Staff Papers 198401010800008753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alan G. Isaac & David E. Rapach, 1996. "Monetary Shocks and Real Farm Prices: A Re-Examination," Others 9602001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jungho Baek & Won W. Koo, 2008.
"Identifying Macroeconomic Linkages to U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2006. "Identifying macroeconomic linkages to US agricultural trade balance," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21048, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pagoulatos, Emilio & Azzam, Azzeddine & Kitazawa, Motoichiro, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of the Forward Premium in the International Corn Market," Occasional Papers 233045, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Nidhi Aggarwal & Sudha Narayanan, 2017.
"Impact of India's demonetization on domestic agricultural markets,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2017-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nidhi Aggarwal & Sudha Narayanan, 2017. "Impact of India's Demonetization on Domestic Agricultural Markets," Working Papers id:12294, eSocialSciences.
- Devadoss, S., 1985. "The impacts of monetary policies on US agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008837, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kitchen, John & Rausser, Gordon C., 1988. "Arbitrage conditions, interest rates, and intertemporal commodity price relationships," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0831h7hq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Liu, Zong-Shin, 1989. "Monetary policy, exchange rate, and effects on US wheat trade and domestic market in an imperfect competition framework," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010216, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:66:y:1984:i:1:p:12-24.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.