Simple-but-sound methods for estimating the value of changes in biodiversity for biological pest control in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ornelas, Fermin & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response and Impact of Government-Supported Crops on the Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 27-36, April.
- Volpe, Richard & Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Roeger, Edward, 2013. "How Transport Costs Affect Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Prices," Economic Research Report 161355, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gallai, Nicola & Salles, Jean-Michel & Settele, Josef & Vaissière, Bernard E., 2009.
"Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 810-821, January.
- Nicola Gallai & Jean-Michel Salles & Josef Settele & Bernard E. Vaissière, 2009. "Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline," Post-Print halshs-01293686, HAL.
- Nicola Gallai & Jean Michel Salles & Josef Settele & Bernard E. Vaissiere, 2009. "Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline," Post-Print halshs-00844477, HAL.
- Hougner, Cajsa & Colding, Johan & Soderqvist, Tore, 2006. "Economic valuation of a seed dispersal service in the Stockholm National Urban Park, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 364-374, September.
- Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M., 2010. "Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 551-565, November.
- Skevas, T. & Swinton, S.M. & Meehan, T.D. & Kim, T.N. & Gratton, C. & Egbendewe-Mondzozo, A., 2014. "Integrating agricultural pest biocontrol into forecasts of energy biomass production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 195-203.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001. "US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 45-55, October.
- Ornelas, Fermin S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response And Impact Of Government-Supported Crops On The Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniels, Silvie & Bellmore, J. Ryan & Benjamin, Joseph R. & Witters, Nele & Vangronsveld, Jaco & Van Passel, Steven, 2018. "Quantification of the Indirect Use Value of Functional Group Diversity Based on the Ecological Role of Species in the Ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 181-194.
- Daniels, Silvie & Witters, Nele & Beliën, Tim & Vrancken, Kristof & Vangronsveld, Jaco & Van Passel, Steven, 2017. "Monetary Valuation of Natural Predators for Biological Pest Control in Pear Production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 160-173.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecies richness; Functional diversity; Ecosystem services; Economic valuation; Natural enemy; Sustainable agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:120:y:2015:i:c:p:215-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.