Organising for socio-ecological resilience: The roles of the mountain farmer cooperative Genossenschaft Gran Alpin in Graubünden, Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Robert Finger & Stéphanie Schmid, 2008.
"Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 25-41, May.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stephanie, 2007. "Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Mann, 2005. "Farm Size Growth and Participation in Agri-environmental Schemes: A Configural Frequency Analysis of the Swiss Case," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 373-384.
- Aerni, Philipp, 2009. "What is sustainable agriculture? Empirical evidence of diverging views in Switzerland and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1872-1882, April.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Aeberhard, Andrea & Rist, Stephan, 2009. "Transdisciplinary co-production of knowledge in the development of organic agriculture in Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1171-1181, February.
- Biermann, Frank & Gupta, Aarti, 2011. "Accountability and legitimacy in earth system governance: A research framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1856-1864, September.
- Finger, Robert, 2010.
"Evidence of slowing yield growth - The example of Swiss cereal yields,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Finger, Robert, 2007. "Evidence of slowing yield growth – the example of Swiss cereal yields," MPRA Paper 9475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2013.
"The effect of agricultural policy reforms on income inequality in Swiss agriculture - An analysis for valley, hill and mountain regions,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 638-651.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2011. "The Effect of Agricultural Policy Reforms on Income Inequality in Swiss Agriculture - An Analysis for Valley, Hill and Mountain Regions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114346, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dionisio Ortiz-Miranda & Olga M Moreno-Pérez & Ana M Moragues-Faus, 2010. "Innovative strategies of agricultural cooperatives in the framework of the new rural development paradigms: the case of the Region of Valencia (Spain)," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(3), pages 661-677, March.
- Perrings, Charles, 2006. "Resilience and sustainable development," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 417-427, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baur, Ivo & Binder, Claudia R., 2015. "Modeling and assessing scenarios of common property pastures management in Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 292-305.
- Francesca Galli & Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori & Luca Colombo & Oriana Gava & Stefano Grando & Andrea Marescotti, 2015. "Sustainability assessment of food supply chains: an application to local and global bread in Italy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Mountain agriculture; Cooperative; Governance; Resilience; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:98:y:2014:i:c:p:11-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.