Resilience and sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parsonson-Ensor, Chris & Saunders, Caroline M., 2011. "Exploratory Research into the Resilience of Farming Systems during Periods of Hardship," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115511, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sonia Irshad Mari & Young Hae Lee & Muhammad Saad Memon, 2014. "Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain Network Design under Disruption Risks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-21, September.
- Srinivasan, Venkatraman & Kumar, Praveen, 2015. "Emergent and divergent resilience behavior in catastrophic shift systems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 298(C), pages 87-105.
- Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011. "The relationship between resilience and sustainability of ecological-economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1121-1128, April.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Jabbarzadeh, Armin, 2016. "Marrying supply chain sustainability and resilience: A match made in heaven," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 306-324.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2015.
"On the notion of regional economic resilience: conceptualization and explanation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2013. "On the Notion of Regional Economic Resilience: Conceptualisation and Explanation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1320, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Bardsley, Douglas K. & Bardsley, Annette M., 2014. "Organising for socio-ecological resilience: The roles of the mountain farmer cooperative Genossenschaft Gran Alpin in Graubünden, Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 11-21.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:121:y:2014:i:c:p:90-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Régibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2013.
"Economic analysis of resilience: A framework for local policy response based on new case studies,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 107-147.
- Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2011. "Economic analysis of resilience: a framework for local policy response based on new case studies," MPRA Paper 38548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Sabatino, Michele, 2016. "Economic crisis and resilience: Resilient capacity and competitiveness of the enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1924-1927.
- Musson, Anne, 2012. "The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 75-87.
- Rasch, Sebastian & Heckelei, Thomas & Storm, Hugo & Oomen, Roelof & Naumann, Christiane, 2017. "Multi-scale resilience of a communal rangeland system in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 129-138.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:251:y:2013:i:c:p:103-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Katrina Sinclair & Allan Curtis & Emily Mendham & Michael Mitchell, 2014. "Can resilience thinking provide useful insights for those examining efforts to transform contemporary agriculture?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 371-384, September.
- Biggiero, Lucio & Angelini, Pier Paolo, 2015. "Hunting scale-free properties in R&D collaboration networks: Self-organization, power-law and policy issues in the European aerospace research area," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-43.
- Mari, Sonia Irshad & Lee, Young Hae & Memon, Muhammad Saad & Cho, Su Yeon, 2014. "A Three-level Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain Network Design under Disruption," MPRA Paper 58228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Mazzarol, Tim & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2014. "The Resilience Architecture Framework: Four organizational archetypes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 104-116.
- Arghandeh, Reza & von Meier, Alexandra & Mehrmanesh, Laura & Mili, Lamine, 2016. "On the definition of cyber-physical resilience in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1060-1069.
- Iovanna, Richard & Newbold, Stephen C., 2007. "Ecological sustainability in policy assessments: A wide-angle view and a close watch," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 639-648, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:11:y:2006:i:04:p:417-427_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.