Resilience and sustainable development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011. "The relationship between resilience and sustainability of ecological-economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1121-1128, April.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Jabbarzadeh, Armin, 2016. "Marrying supply chain sustainability and resilience: A match made in heaven," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 306-324.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2015.
"On the notion of regional economic resilience: conceptualization and explanation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2013. "On the Notion of Regional Economic Resilience: Conceptualisation and Explanation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1320, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Bardsley, Douglas K. & Bardsley, Annette M., 2014. "Organising for socio-ecological resilience: The roles of the mountain farmer cooperative Genossenschaft Gran Alpin in Graubünden, Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 11-21.
- Musson, Anne, 2012. "The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 75-87.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Mazzarol, Tim & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2014. "The Resilience Architecture Framework: Four organizational archetypes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 104-116.
- Pierre Régibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2013. "Economic analysis of resilience: A framework for local policy response based on new case studies," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 107-147.
- Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2011. "Economic analysis of resilience: a framework for local policy response based on new case studies," MPRA Paper 38548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Arghandeh, Reza & von Meier, Alexandra & Mehrmanesh, Laura & Mili, Lamine, 2016. "On the definition of cyber-physical resilience in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1060-1069.
- Parsonson-Ensor, Chris & Saunders, Caroline M., 2011. "Exploratory Research into the Resilience of Farming Systems during Periods of Hardship," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115511, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sonia Irshad Mari & Young Hae Lee & Muhammad Saad Memon, 2014. "Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain Network Design under Disruption Risks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-21, September.
- Srinivasan, Venkatraman & Kumar, Praveen, 2015. "Emergent and divergent resilience behavior in catastrophic shift systems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 298(C), pages 87-105.
- Sabatino, Michele, 2016. "Economic crisis and resilience: Resilient capacity and competitiveness of the enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1924-1927.
- Rasch, Sebastian & Heckelei, Thomas & Storm, Hugo & Oomen, Roelof & Naumann, Christiane, 2017. "Multi-scale resilience of a communal rangeland system in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 129-138.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Katrina Sinclair & Allan Curtis & Emily Mendham & Michael Mitchell, 2014. "Can resilience thinking provide useful insights for those examining efforts to transform contemporary agriculture?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 371-384, September.
- Biggiero, Lucio & Angelini, Pier Paolo, 2015. "Hunting scale-free properties in R&D collaboration networks: Self-organization, power-law and policy issues in the European aerospace research area," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-43.
- Mari, Sonia Irshad & Lee, Young Hae & Memon, Muhammad Saad & Cho, Su Yeon, 2014. "A Three-level Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain Network Design under Disruption," MPRA Paper 58228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iovanna, Richard & Newbold, Stephen C., 2007. "Ecological sustainability in policy assessments: A wide-angle view and a close watch," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 639-648, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:11:y:2006:i:04:p:417-427_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed