National and International Factors in Pickle Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prabir De & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2005. "Promotion of Trade and Investments between China and India: The Case of Southwest China and East and Northeast India," CESifo Working Paper Series 1508, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001.
"US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001. "US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 45-55, October.
- Lucier, Gary, 2003. "Vegetable Consumption Away from Home on the Rise," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annie Royer & Daniel M. Gouin, 2015. "Coordination verticale dans les secteurs québécois du porc et des légumes de transformation : statut, motivations et enjeux," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-03, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:10938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.