Promotion of Trade and Investments between China and India: The Case of Southwest China and East and Northeast India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinez, Lourdes R. & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Nagai, Tomokazu, 2006. "National and International Factors in Pickle Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10938, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; China; economic cooperation and integration; trade; investment and infrastructure development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-08-13 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2005-08-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-08-13 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-08-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .