Economic education as public policy: the determinants of state-level mandates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Mixon & M. Gibson, 2001. "The Retention of State Level Concealed Handgun Laws: Empirical Evidence from Interest Group and Legislative Models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Paul Grimes & Deborah Lee, 2000. "Economic education and economic growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 490-490, December.
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
- Mixon, Franklin G, Jr & Gibson, M Troy, 2001. "The Retention of State Level Concealed Handgun Laws: Empirical Evidence from Interest Group and Legislative Models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 1-20, April.
- William B. Walstad, 2001. "Economic Education in U.S. High Schools," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 195-210, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Paul W. & Millea, Meghan J. & Thomas, M. Kathleen, 2008. "District level mandates and high school students' understanding of economics," MPRA Paper 39883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul W. Grimes, 2011. "Economic Education in American Elementary and Secondary Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsMandates; Economic education; Public policy; Probit;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .