How fast are the tourism countries growing? The international evidence, 1980-95
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553, June.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "A Mixed Blessing: Natural Resources and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Thea Sinclair, 1998. "Tourism and economic development: A survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 1-51.
- Marina Murat & Francesco Pigliaru, 1998. "International trade and uneven growth: a model with intersectoral spillovers of knowledge," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 221-236.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development,"
KIER Working Papers
708, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-732, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Working Papers in Economics 10/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2013.
"Can nature promote development? The role of sustainable tourism for economic growth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 16-44, March.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2010. "Can nature promote development? The role of sustainable tourism for economic growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ruben Loon & Tom Gosens & Jan Rouwendal, 2014.
"Cultural heritage and the attractiveness of cities: evidence from recreation trips,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(3), pages 253-285, August.
- Ruben van Loon & Tom Gosens & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "Cultural Heritage and the Attractiveness of Cities: Evidence from Recreation Trips," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-049/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Juin‐Jen Chang & Lee‐Jung Lu & Shih‐Wen Hu, 2011. "Congestion Externalities of Tourism, Dutch Disease and Optimal Taxation: Macroeconomic Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 90-108, March.
- repec:eee:anture:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Maria NICA, 2015. "Raising Tourism Competitiveness - Are Clusters The Sustainable Solution?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503894, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .