Measuring the Impact of Tourism Upon Urban Economies: A Review of Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9300-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Otgaar & Jeroen Klijs, 2011. "How to measure the regional impact of industrial tourism?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p947, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:27-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Economic Impacts; Input-Output Analysis; General and Partial Equilibrium Analaysis;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2008-08-06 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .