Determinants of Success in High School Economics: Lessons from the Field
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Grimes & Deborah Lee, 2000. "Economic education and economic growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 490-490, December.
- Robert J. Highsmith & William J. Baumol, 1991. "Education in Economics: Evidence on Determinants of Effectiveness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1378-1385.
- William B. Walstad, 2001. "Economic Education in U.S. High Schools," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 195-210, Summer.
- William B. Walstad & Ken Rebeck, 2001. "Assessing the Economic Understanding of U.S. High School Students," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 452-457, May.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad, 1999. "The Longitudinal Effects of Economic Education on Teachers and Their Students," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 99-111, January.
- Becker, William E & Greene, William & Rosen, Sherwin, 1990. "Research on High School Economic Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 14-22, May.
More about this item
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-04-29 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2006-04-29 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.