Report NEP-SOG-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010254_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna, 2006. "The Productivity of UK Universities," SPRU Working Paper Series 147, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alister Scott, 2006. "Peer Review and the Relevance of Science," SPRU Working Paper Series 145, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Eric W. K. Tsang & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "The as-is journal review process: Let authors own their ideas," IEW - Working Papers 280, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Martin Meyer & Puay Tang, 2006. "Exploring the "Value" of Academic Patents: IP Management Practices in UK Universities and their Implications for Third-Stream Indicators," SPRU Working Paper Series 143, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michael C. Kimmitt & Kimberly M. Burnett, 2006. "Determinants of Success in High School Economics: Lessons from the Field," Working Papers 200609, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Martin Meyer, 2006. "Are Co-Active Researchers on Top of their Class? An Exploratory Comparison of Inventor-Authors with their Non-Inventing Peers in Nano-Science and Technology," SPRU Working Paper Series 144, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2006. "Movement of Star Scientists and Engineers and High-Tech Firm Entry," NBER Working Papers 12172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham, Stuart J.H. & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2006. "Can Post-Grant Reviews Improve Patent System Design? A Twin Study of US and European Patents," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 38, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.