Are Co-Active Researchers on Top of their Class? An Exploratory Comparison of Inventor-Authors with their Non-Inventing Peers in Nano-Science and Technology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:291-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Can Huang & Ad Notten & Nico Rasters, 2011. "Nanoscience and technology publications and patents: a review of social science studies and search strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 145-172, April.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2701-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samantha Bradley & Christopher Hayter & Albert Link, 2013.
"Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: an exploratory look,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 349-381, August.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: An Exploratory Look," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Martinelli & Martin Meyer & Nick Tunzelmann, 2008. "Becoming an entrepreneurial university? A case study of knowledge exchange relationships and faculty attitudes in a medium-sized, research-oriented university," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 259-283, June.
- Wang, Gangbo & Guan, Jiancheng, 2010. "The role of patenting activity for scientific research: A study of academic inventors from China's nanotechnology," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 338-350.
- repec:spr:scient:v:86:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0271-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0154-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnanotechnology; inventors; bibliometrics; patenting activity; publications;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-04-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2006-04-29 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TID-2006-04-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.