Report NEP-EDU-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-332, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Alan Manning, 2006. "Comprehensive versus Selective Schooling in England in Wales: What Do We Know?," NBER Working Papers 12176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael C. Kimmitt & Kimberly M. Burnett, 2006. "Determinants of Success in High School Economics: Lessons from the Field," Working Papers 200609, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2006. "Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School," IZA Discussion Papers 2095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 2006.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miranda, Alfonso & Bratti, Massimiliano, 2006. "Non-Pecuniary Returns to Higher Education: The Effect on Smoking Intensity in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Härdle & Sigbert Klinke & Uwe Ziegenhagen, 2006. "e-Learning Statistics - A Selective Review," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Acosta, Pablo, 2006. "Labor supply, school attendance, and remittances from international migration : the case of El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3903, The World Bank.
- Carla Bagna, 2006. "Italian Schools and New Linguistic Minorities: Nationality Vs. Plurilingualism. Which Ways and Methodologies for Mapping these Contexts?," Working Papers 2006.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "Is Europe becoming a knowledge-driven economy? Evidence from EU developed regions," Working Papers 253, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010248_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2006. "Exports, university-industry linkages, and innovation challenges in Bangalore, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3887, The World Bank.
- Saïd Hanchane & Isabelle Recotillet, 2003. "Academic careers : the effect of participation to post-doctoral program," Post-Print halshs-00010254, HAL.