Assessing the economic knowledge and economic opinions of adults
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William B. Walstad, 2001. "Economic Education in U.S. High Schools," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 195-210, Summer.
- Blinder, Alan S & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1984.
"Public Opinion and the Balanced Budget,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 144-149, May.
- Alan S. Blinder & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1983. "Public Opinion and the Balanced Budget," NBER Working Papers 1234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Blendon, 1997. "Bridging the Gap between the Public's and Economists' Views of the Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 105-118, Summer.
- Dan A. Fuller & Richard M. Alston & Michael B. Vaughan, 1995. "The Split between Political Parties on Economic Issues: A Survey of Republicans, Democrats, and Economists," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 227-238, Spring.
- Alston, Richard M & Kearl, J R & Vaughan, Michael B, 1992. "Is There a Consensus among Economists in the 1990's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 203-209, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)