Assessing the economic knowledge and economic opinions of adults
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William B. Walstad, 2001. "Economic Education in U.S. High Schools," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 195-210, Summer.
- Blinder, Alan S & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1984.
"Public Opinion and the Balanced Budget,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 144-149, May.
- Alan S. Blinder & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1983. "Public Opinion and the Balanced Budget," NBER Working Papers 1234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Blendon, 1997. "Bridging the Gap between the Public's and Economists' Views of the Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 105-118, Summer.
- Dan A. Fuller & Richard M. Alston & Michael B. Vaughan, 1995. "The Split between Political Parties on Economic Issues: A Survey of Republicans, Democrats, and Economists," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 227-238, Spring.
- Alston, Richard M & Kearl, J R & Vaughan, Michael B, 1992. "Is There a Consensus among Economists in the 1990's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 203-209, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)