Modelling Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas F. Rutherford & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & David Tarr, 2014.
"Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 17, pages 405-437
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Tarr, David, 1997. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-269, April.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement between Tunisia and the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 11, pages 343-392
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Deardorff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1996. "Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement Between Tunisia and the European Union," Working Papers 385, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001.
"US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001. "US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 45-55, October.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization And Its Implications For The European Union," Working Papers 14797, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo De Gennaro & Luigi Roselli & Umberto Medicamento, 2009.
"Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un’analisi comparata,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 11(3), pages 79-101.
- De Gennaro, Bernardo & Roselli, Luigi & Medicamento, Umberto, 2008. "Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un'analisi comparata," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48195, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2007. "Trade Model to Assess Euro-Med Agreements. An Application to the Fresh Tomato Market," Working Papers 7281, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Anton, Jesus & Muniz, Ignacio Atance, 2007. "Measuring domestic implications of tariff cuts under EU entry price regime," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9400, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture in International Trade; Trade Forecasting and Simulation; Commercial Policy; Protection; Promotion; Trade Negotiations; International Organizations; International Relations/Trade; Q17; F17; F13;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tragwp:18875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/ .