Trade and Competition Policies for Growth in Lebanon: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas F. Rutherford & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & David Tarr, 2014.
"Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 17, pages 405-437
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Tarr, David, 1997. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-269, April.
- Roberto Roson, 2006.
"Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models: Technical Aspects and Implications,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, August.
- Roberto Roson, 2006. "Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models: Technical Aspects and Implications," Working Papers 2006.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson, 2006. "Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models:Technical Aspects and Implications," Working Papers 2006_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michael Keen & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2005.
"Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 385-390, May.
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform under imperfect competition," Other publications TiSEM db2f2573-0206-4b08-b9ae-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chatti Rim, 2003. "A CGE Assessment of FTA Between Tunisia and the EU Under Oligopolistic Market Structures," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-30, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rmeecf:v:4:y:2008:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.