Trade and the Environment in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Developing Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 10210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partha Sen, 2008. "Fdeveloping Economies And The Environment - The Role Of Trade And Capital Flows," Working papers 172, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Developing Economies and the Environment: The Role of Trade and Capital Flows," Working Papers id:2860, eSocialSciences.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Setting the Trade Policy Agenda: What Roles for Economists?," Working Papers 14574, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Anderson, Kym, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3560, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda: what roles for economists?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach To Trade And Environmental Modelling In The Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 8772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Abdul Hamid, Jaafar & Chamhuri, Siwar, 2008. "Macroeconomic effects of carbon dioxide emission reduction: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coxhead, Ian & Chan, Nguyen Van, 2011. "Vietnam's New Environmental Tax Law: What Will It Cost? Who Will Pay?," Staff Paper Series 561, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2011. "Multinationals or Cooperatives: Does it Matter to Farmers? - A Study of the Dairy Sector in Punjab (India)," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115545, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126892, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:4090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed