Trade and the Environment in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Developing Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Partha Sen, 2008.
"Fdeveloping Economies And The Environment - The Role Of Trade And Capital Flows,"
172, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Developing Economies and the Environment: The Role of Trade and Capital Flows," Working Papers id:2860, eSocialSciences.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004.
"Setting the Trade Policy Agenda: What Roles for Economists?,"
14574, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kym Anderson, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda: what roles for economists?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3560, The World Bank.
- Bart Minten & Lalaina Randrianarison & Johan Swinnen, 2007. "Spillovers from high-value agriculture for exports on land use in developing countries: evidence from Madagascar," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 265-275, September.
- Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 10210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2011.
"Multinationals or Cooperatives: Does it Matter to Farmers? - A Study of the Dairy Sector in Punjab (India),"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
115545, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126892, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2008. "Environmental Protection and Trade Liberalization in a Small Open Dual Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 728-736, November.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach To Trade And Environmental Modelling In The Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 8772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Abdul Hamid, Jaafar & Chamhuri, Siwar, 2008. "Macroeconomic effects of carbon dioxide emission reduction: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coxhead, Ian & Chan, Nguyen Van, 2011. "Vietnam's New Environmental Tax Law: What Will It Cost? Who Will Pay?," Staff Paper Series 561, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2003-11-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-RES-2003-10-28 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:4090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.