Vietnam's New Environmental Tax Law: What Will It Cost? Who Will Pay?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret & Williams, Roberton C., III, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
10651, Resources for the Future.
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abbott, Philip & Bentzen, Jeanet & Tarp, Finn, 2009. "Trade and Development: Lessons from Vietnam's Past Trade Agreements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 341-353, February.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "The Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy: The Case of Carbon Tax and Energy Pricing Reform in Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008101, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2008.
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007.
"The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Coxhead, 2000.
"Tax Reform and the Environment in Developing Economies: Is a Double Dividend Possible,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
431, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Tax Reform and the Environment in Developing Economies: Is a Double Dividend Possible," Staff Paper Series 431, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2007. "A Vietnam Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) for the Year 2003," MPRA Paper 29822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2011.
"Environmental Tax Reform in Vietnam: An Ex Ante General Equilibrium Assessment,"
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2011. "Environmental tax reform in Vietnam: An ex ante general equilibrium assessment," MPRA Paper 44411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sahn, David E. & Alderman, Harold, 1988. "The effects of human capital on wages, and the determinants of labor supply in a developing country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 157-183, September.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Trade and the Environment in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Developing Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 4090, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Datta, Ashokankur, 2010. "The incidence of fuel taxation in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 26-33, September.
- repec:reg:rpubli:205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elobeid, Amani & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Dessus, Sebastien, 2002. "Outward Orientation, Growth, and the Environment in Vietnam," Staff General Research Papers Archive 4085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387, September.
- Cooper, Richard N., 2000. "Trade and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:wisagr:561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.