Outward Orientation, Growth, and the Environment in Vietnam
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nong, Duy & Nguyen, Duong Binh & Nguyen, Trung H. & Wang, Can & Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2020. "A stronger energy strategy for a new era of economic development in Vietnam: A quantitative assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Coxhead, Ian & Chan, Nguyen Van, 2011.
"Vietnam's New Environmental Tax Law: What Will It Cost? Who Will Pay?,"
Staff Paper Series
561, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Van Chan, Nguyen, 2011. "Vietnam’s New Environmental Tax Law: What Will it Cost? Who Will Pay?," Staff Papers 116704, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nong, Duy, 2018. "General equilibrium economy-wide impacts of the increased energy taxes in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 471-481.
- Nong, Duy & Nguyen, Trung H. & Wang, Can & Van Khuc, Quy, 2020. "The environmental and economic impact of the emissions trading scheme (ETS) in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Nong, Duy & Wang, Can & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem, 2020. "A critical review of energy resources, policies and scientific studies towards a cleaner and more sustainable economy in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Coxhead, Ian & Wattanakuljarus, Anan & Nguyen, Chan V., 2013. "Are Carbon Taxes Good for the Poor? A General Equilibrium Analysis for Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 119-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:4085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.