Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp407, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindland, Jostein, 1997. "The impact of the Uruguay Round on tariff escalation in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 487-500, December.
- Gibson, Paul R. & Wainio, John & Whitley, Daniel B. & Bohman, Mary, 2001. "Profiles Of Tariffs In Global Agricultural Markets," Agricultural Economics Reports 34055, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Christopher Costello & Carol McAusland, 2003. "Protectionism, Trade, and Measures of Damage from Exotic Species Introductions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 964-975.
- Binder, Monika, 2002. "The Role of Risk and Cost-Benefit Analysis in Determining Quarantine Measures," Staff Research Papers 31911, Productivity Commission.
- J. D. Mumford, 2002. "Economic issues related to quarantine in international trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 329-348, July.
- Lewandrowski, Jan & Kim, C.S., 2003. "Economics Of Managing Invasive Pest Species: Exclusion And Control," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21948, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2004. "Intra-Industry Trade, Imperfect Competition, Trade Integration and Invasive Species Risk," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cook, D. C. & Fraser, R. W., 2002. "Exploring the regional implications of interstate quarantine policies in Western Australia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 143-157, April.
- Philip L. Paarlberg & John G. Lee, 1998. "Import Restrictions in the Presence of a Health Risk: An Illustration Using FMD," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 175-183.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1984. "On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 77-88.
- McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher, 2004. "Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 954-977, September.
- Golub, Stephen S & Finger, J M, 1979. "The Processing of Primary Commodities: Effects of Developed-Country Tariff Escalation and Developing-Country Export Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 559-577, June.
- Monika Binder, 2002. "The role of risk and cost-benefit analysis in determining quarantine measures," International Trade 0203002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsagro-forestry products; exotic pest; international trade; invasive species; tariff escalation; trade flows.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:05-wp407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .