Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek, 2003. "The welfare implications of trade liberalization between the Southern Mediterranean and the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1171-1190.
- Cies´lik, Andrzej & Hagemejer, Jan, 2009.
"Assessing the Impact of the EU-sponsored Trade Liberalization in the MENA Countries,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 343-368.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Cieslik, Andrzej, 2009. "Assessing the impact of the EU-sponsored trade liberalization in the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 17721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- Denise Eby Konan & Karl E. Kim, 2004.
"Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1429-1447, September.
- KONAN Denise Eby & KIM Karl E., "undated". "Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalization of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt," EcoMod2003 330700083, EcoMod.
- Mohamed Abdelbasset Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers MPIA 2008-03, PEP-MPIA.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Bernd Lucke, 2007. "The Barcelona initiative and the importance of NTBs: a dynamic CGE-analysis for Syria," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 33-59, April.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset & Thabet, Chokri, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44466, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dessus Sebastien & Ghaleb Joey R, 2008. "Trade and Competition Policies for Growth in Lebanon: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Cockburn, John & Decaluwe, Bernard & Dostie, Benoît, 1998. "Les leçons du mariage entre les modèles d'équilibre général calculable et la nouvelle théorie du commerce international: application à la Tunisie," Cahiers de recherche 9804, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2004. "Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 525-542, June.
- Baldwin, Robert E., 2009. "Trade negotiations within the GATT/WTO framework: A survey of successes and failures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 515-525, July.
- Dessus, Sébastien & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 1998.
"Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Dessus & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 1998. "Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 135, OECD Publishing.
- Hess, Sebastian, 2005. "An Econometric Model of CGE Simulations," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peridy, Nicolas, 2005. "The trade effects of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership: what are the lessons for ASEAN countries?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 125-139, February.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2001. "A general equilibrium analysis of Jordan's trade liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 595-600, August.
- Maskus, Keith E & Konan, Denise Eby, 1997. "Trade Liberalization in Egypt," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 275-293, October.
- Bernd Lucke & Jacopo Zotti, 2007. "The economic costs of a well-placed bomb. Lebanon and the assassination of Mr Hariri," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 315-320.
- Feraboli Omar, 2007. "Preferential Trade Liberalisation, Fiscal Policy Responses and Welfare: A Dynamic CGE Model for Jordan," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(4), pages 335-357, August.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 2005. "Measuring the Restrictiveness of International Trade Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012200, August.
- Chatti Rim, 2003. "A CGE Assessment of FTA Between Tunisia and the EU Under Oligopolistic Market Structures," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-30, August.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cockburn, John & Decaluwé, Bernard & Dostie, Benoît, 1998. "Les leçons du mariage entre les modèles d’équilibre général calculable et la nouvelle théorie du commerce international," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 381-413, septembre.
- repec:idb:brikps:8444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alok Bhargava, 1986. "On the Theory of Testing for Unit Roots in Observed Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 369-384.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset & Dessus, Sébastien, 2008. "Assessing non-tariff barriers in Syria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 917-928.
More about this item
KeywordsBarcelona Initiative; Free trade agreement; CGE models;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:38:y:2016:i:5:p:837-854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.