Impacts of the Euro-Tunisian agreements of free exchange: evaluation by a Computable General Equilibrium Model in 1996
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haykel HADJ SALEM, "undated". "Impacts of the Euro-Tunisian Agreements of Free Exchange: Evaluation by a Computable General Equilibrium Model in 1996," EcoMod2004 330600062, EcoMod.
- Haykel HADJ SALEM, "undated". "Impacts of the Euro-Tunisian Agreements of Free Exchange: Evaluation by a Computable General Equilibrium Model in 1996," Middle East and North Africa 330400034, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cockburn, John & Decaluwe, Bernard & Dostie, Benoît, 1998. "Les leçons du mariage entre les modèles d'équilibre général calculable et la nouvelle théorie du commerce international: application à la Tunisie," Cahiers de recherche 9804, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1998.
"Statistical Inference For Computable General Equilibrium Models, With Application To A Model Of The Moroccan Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 520-534, November.
- ABDELKHALEK, Touhami & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Computable General Equilibrium Models with Application to a Model of the Moroccan Economy," Cahiers de recherche 9713, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cockburn, John & Decaluwé, Bernard & Dostie, Benoît, 1998. "Les leçons du mariage entre les modèles d’équilibre général calculable et la nouvelle théorie du commerce international," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 381-413, septembre.
More about this item
KeywordsCGEM; trade policy; Tunisia; trade negotiations; simulations;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0410002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.