Finite-sample Distribution-free Inference in Linear Median Regression under Heteroskedasticity and Nonlinear Dependence of Unknown Form
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00834424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2008. "Exact optimal and adaptive inference in regression models under heteroskedasticity and non-normality of unknown forms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we086027, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2010. "Asset-pricing anomalies and spanning: Multivariate and multifactor tests with heavy-tailed distributions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 763-782, September.
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017.
"Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors,"
Cahiers de recherche
01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2017. "Finite-sample generalized confidence distributions and sign-based robust estimators in median regressions with heterogenous dependent errors," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-06, CIRANO.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011.
"A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 200-214, August.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon Van den Akker & Bas J.M. Werker, 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00834424, HAL.
- Alex Maynard, 2006. "The forward premium anomaly: statistical artefact or economic puzzle? New evidence from robust tests," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1244-1281, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2007-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .