Finite Sample Exact tests for Linear
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, J-M. & Hallin, M., 1990.
"Improved Eaton Bounds for Linear Combinations of Bounded Random Variables , with Statistical Applications,"
9104, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Marc Hallin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1993. "Improved Eaton bounds for linear combinations of bounded random variables, with statistical applications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dufour, J.M. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Improved Eaton Bounds for Linear Combinations of Bounded Random Variables with Statistical Applications," Cahiers de recherche 9224, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Improved Eaton Bounds for Linear Combinations of Bounded Random Variables with Statistical Applications," Cahiers de recherche 9224, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian & Jansson, Michael, 2009. "Finite sample inference for quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 93-103, October.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Kremer & Jonathan Robinson, 2011.
"Nudging Farmers to Use Fertilizer: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Kenya,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2350-2390, October.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Kremer & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Nudging Farmers to Use Fertilizer: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Kenya," NBER Working Papers 15131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl H. Schlag, 2006. "Designing Non-Parametric Estimates and Tests for Means," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/26, European University Institute.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2009. "Finite-sample distribution-free inference in linear median regressions under heteroscedasticity and non-linear dependence of unknown form," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(s1), pages 19-49, January.
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.