Trade negotiations within the GATT/WTO framework: A survey of successes and failures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2014.
"The “Emulator Effect” of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 1049-1078, November.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism," CEP Discussion Papers dp0973, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2011. "The ‘emulator effect’ of the Uruguay round on US regionalism," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11111, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "The 'emulator effect' of the Uruguay round on US regionalism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 2016.
"The World Trade Organization and the Future of Multilateralism,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 95-116, Winter.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2015. "The World Trade Organization and the Future of Multilateralism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2012. "The ‘Emulator Effect’ Of The Uruguay Round On United States Regionalism," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 51, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Lucke, Bernd & Zotti, Jacopo, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 837-854.
- Winchester, Niven, 2009. "Is there a dirty little secret? Non-tariff barriers and the gains from trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 819-834, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultilateral trade negotiations Tariffs Nontariff distortions GATT/WTO Breakdowns in negotiations Recommendations to reduce breakdowns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:515-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.