From strangers to partners in the hemisphere: New Prospects in Australia’s Economic Relations with Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortimore, Michael, 2000. "Corporate Strategies for FDI in the Context of Latin America's New Economic Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1611-1626, September.
- Donoso, Patricio & Crittenden, Victoria L., 2008. "Strategic management in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 587-589, June.
- Treviño, Len J. & Mixon, Franklin G., 2004. "Strategic factors affecting foreign direct investment decisions by multi-national enterprises in Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 233-243, August.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Haar, Jerry & Requena, Bernardo, 2009. "Latin America: Environmental and firm-level challenges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 849-853, September.
- Andres Hatum & Josefina Michelini, 2011. "Going global: the process of internationalisation of Latino multinational firms," International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 36-56.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Investment; Australia; Latin America; Economic Relations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.