Foreign Direct Investment and Trade Openness: The Case of Developing Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raff, Horst, 2004.
"Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2745-2763, December.
- Horst Raff, 2002. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 763, CESifo Group Munich.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999.
"Discriminating Among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise,"
NBER Working Papers
7164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R & Maskus, Keith E, 2002. "Discriminating among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 694-707, November.
- Kirt C Butler & Domingo Castelo Joaquin, 1998. "A note on political risk and the required return on foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(3), pages 599-607, September.
- Stephen B Tallman, 1988. "Home Country Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, June.
- Treviño, Len J. & Mixon, Franklin G., 2004. "Strategic factors affecting foreign direct investment decisions by multi-national enterprises in Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 233-243, August.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 1989. "Introduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 523-529, March.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Robert Grosse & Len J Trevino, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: An Analysis by Country of Origin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(1), pages 139-155, March.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Jay Squalli & Kenneth Wilson, 2009. "Openness and access," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 363-379.
- Yingqi A. Wei & V. N. Balasubramanyam (ed.), 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3169.
- Gaetano Ferrieri, 2006. "A Method for Measuring International Openness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 245-255, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:323-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.