The World Trade Organization and the Future of Multilateralism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baldwin, Richard, 2015. "The World Trade Organization and the Future of Multilateralism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2008.
"Does Regionalism Affect Trade Liberalization Toward Nonmembers?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1531-1575.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2008. "Does Regionalism Affect Trade Liberalization Towards Non-Members?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0868, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Estevadeordal, Antoni & Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Does regionalism affect trade liberalization toward non-members ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4751, The World Bank.
- Estevadeordal, Antoni & Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Does regionalism affect trade liberalization towards non-members?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 675-708, August.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," CEPR Discussion Papers 806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1998. "Regionalism in a Multilateral World," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1214-1245, December.
- Markus Lampe, 2011.
"Explaining nineteenth‐century bilateralism: economic and political determinants of the Cobden–Chevalier network,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(2), pages 644-668, May.
- Lampe, Markus, 2010. "Explaining nineteenth-century bilateralism: economic and political determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier network," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining Nineteenth-Century Bilateralism: Economic and Political Determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier Network," CQE Working Papers 1410, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Zissimos, Ben, 2007.
"The GATT and gradualism,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 410-433, April.
- Ben Zissimos & Ben Lockwood, 2004. "The GATT and Gradualism," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 607, Econometric Society.
- Ben Zissimos, 2006. "The GATT and Gradualism," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0619, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Robert E., 2009. "Trade negotiations within the GATT/WTO framework: A survey of successes and failures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 515-525, July.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2004. "Why did the Tariff--Growth Correlation Change after 1950?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-46, March.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2004. "The Economics of the World Trading System," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524341, July.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Schroth, 2016. "Supervising Financial Regulators," Staff Working Papers 16-52, Bank of Canada.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro & Estrin, Saul & Tian, Meng, 2017. "Economic integration, foreign investment and international trade: the effects of membership of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Latorre, María C. & Yonezawa, Hidemichi, 2017. "Stopped TTIP? Its potential impact on the world and the role of neglected FDI," MPRA Paper 77162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randolph Bruno & Nauro Campos & Saul Estrin & Meng Tian, 2017. "Economic Integration, Foreign Investment and International Trade: The Effects of Membership of the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp1518, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nuno Limão, 2016. "Preferential Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 22138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanović, Miroslav, 2016. "Emerging Mega International Blocs: Limits and Prospects," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(4), pages 271-316.
- David R. DeRemer, 2016. "The Principle of Reciprocity in the 21st Century," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1613, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:30:y:2016:i:1:p:95-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.