Assessing non-tariff barriers in Syria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nahuis, Richard, 2004.
"One size fits all?: Accession to the internal market; an industry-level assessment of EU enlargement,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 571-586, July.
- Richard Nahuis, 2002. "One size fits all? Accession to the internal market; an industry level assessment of EU enlargement," CPB Discussion Paper 14.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Karim A. Nashashibi, 2002. "Fiscal Revenues in South Mediterranean Arab Countries; Vulnerabilities and Growth Potential," IMF Working Papers 02/67, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Syrian Arab Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2006/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Yoko Sazanami & Shujiro Urata & Hiroki Kawai, 1995. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 32, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Syrian Arab Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 17, pages 389-414,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2002. "Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 247-272, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farajzadeh, Zakariya & Zhu, Xueqin & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad, 2017. "Trade reform in Iran for accession to the World Trade Organization: Analysis of welfare and environmental impacts," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 75-85.
- Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt, 2020. "Non-tariff barrier on chicken imports into Russia: Impact on production, trade and prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 583-596.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- Lucke, Bernd & Zotti, Jacopo, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 837-854.
- Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt, 2016. "Measuring Non-Tariff Barriers by Combining Cointegration Tests and Simulation Models with an Application to Russian Chicken Imports," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235738, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mona Aghabeygi & Filippo Arfini, 2020. "Assessing the Net Import Welfare Impacts of the Rising Global Price of Food in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-10, February.
- Marco Fugazza, 2013. "The Economics Behind Non-Tariff Measures: Theoretical Insights And Empirical Evidence," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 57, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arfini, Filippo & Aghabeygi, Mona, 2018. "Evaluation of Welfare Effects of Rising Price of Food Imports in Italy," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271953, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Omid Karami & Mina Mahmoudi, 2018. "Estimating Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in the Agricultural Sector in Iran," Papers 1806.04238, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:5:p:917-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.