A Graphical Exposition of the GTAP Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph F. & McQueen, Matthew & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2005. "European Union-developing country FTAs: overview and analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1545-1565, October.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Ashfaque, 2017. "A CGE Analysis of Pakistan-Turkey Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 78318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:08:y:2017:i:01:n:s201000781750004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2012.
"Climate Change, Tourism and Water Resources in the Mediterranean:a General Equilibrium Analysis,"
2012_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2012. "Climate Change, Tourism and Water Resources in the Mediterranean: A General Equilibrium Analysis," IEFE Working Papers 51, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Howard, Sam & Gow, Hamish R. & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2011. "New Zealand's Preferential Trading Arrangements: Implications for the New Zealand Dairy Industry," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115405, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sadni Jallab, Mustapha & Karingi, Stephen & Oulmane, Nassim & Perez, Romain & Lang, Rémi & Ben Hammouda, Hakim, 2005. "Economic and Welfare Impacts of the EU-Africa Economic Partnership Agreements," MPRA Paper 12875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 09916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:01:n:s1793812011000326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 9916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- repec:gta:jnlgea:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:1-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anita King, 2012. "Economy-Wide Impacts of Industry Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Kay, David & Turvey, Calum G., 2012. "Macroeconomic costs to large scale disruptions of food production: The case of foot- and-mouth disease in the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1921-1930.
- Lars WANG & Hidekazu ITOH, "undated". "Economic Effects of Information Technology Oriented Joint Ventures in China: A CGE Analysis," EcoMod2004 330600156, EcoMod.
- Kenichi Matsumoto, "undated". "Potential Role of Developing Countries on the Climate Change Policy from the Viewpoint of Participation -in the Concept of Multi-Agent Framework-," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000039, EcoMod.
- Ricardo Arguello, 2004. "An exporatory assessment of the potential impact of the free trade area of the americas on the andean community," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004332, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Kerkelä, Leena, 2004. "Distortion costs and effects of price liberalisation in Russian energy markets : A CGE analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Karingi, Stephen & Oulmane, Nassim & Lang, Rémi & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha & Perez, Romain, 2005. "Assessment of the impact of the Economic Partnership Agreement between the ECOWAS countries and the European Union," MPRA Paper 13292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:techpp:311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .